Monday 15 October 2018

Inktober paper dolls 14th day: Fairy tale character


 The theme for the 14th day of the Inktober paper doll challenge suggested by Miss Missy Paper dolls was: Fairy tale character . I chose the character from my favorite fairy tale story that is Cinderella. I wish I had time to draw two more clothes for the first and second night of the ball, as the original version of the story told.

 The next one will be: Pirate. I hope you're enjoying this as I am. Until tomorrow!

Fairy tale character, Cinderella, challenge, Inktober2018, Jake Parker, Miss Missy Paper dolls

_________________________________________________________________________________

   O tema para o 14º dia do desafio Inktober paper dolls sugerido por Miss Missy Paper Dolls foi : Personagem de conto de fadas. Eu escolhi o personagem da minha história favorita de conto de fadas que é a Cinderela ( Gata Borralheira ). Eu gostaria de ter tempo para desenhar mais duas roupas para a primeira e segunda noite do baile, como a versão original da história contava. O próximo tema será: Pirata. Eu espero que gostem.Até amanhã!

No comments:

Post a Comment