Tuesday 8 January 2019

Happy new year to you!

I hope you had a Happy holidays!

I've been on vacation in Nepal on last December and now that I'm back, I have new things to share with you.

Last year was a year with many changes in my personal and professional life. So this is the reason for my absence, the lack of time since the challenge of the Inktober paper doll.


That's why I come here to leave my Happy holidays card that I drew during the holidays, but I did not have the opportunity to upload it.


I wish you all a happy paper dolling! : )


___________________________________________________________________________________
Eu espero que tenham tido umas Boas Festas!
Eu estive um mês de férias no Nepal e agora que regressei tenho novas partilhas para fazer convosco.
Este ano que passou foi um ano com muita mudança a nível pessoal e profissional. Por isso a minha ausência por falta de tempo desde o desafio do Inktober paper doll.
Por isso venho deixar-vos aqui o meu postal de Boas Festas (atrasado) que desenhei durante as férias mas que não tive oportunidade de fazer o upload.

Desejo-vos um muito bom ano novo e muito paper-dolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment