Tuesday 14 September 2021

See which flavor you like and I'll have it for you!

I think it's time to start promoting my work, so help me decide on this issue by finding a topic.

I think it's time to start promoting my work, so help me decide on this issue by finding a topic. I was wondering what theme do you most like to see in paper dolls art? For this reason I put the questionnaire below. The theme with the most votes will be my main objective when drawing paper dolls. I'm counting on your help. Thank you!




Acho que é hora de começar a divulgar o meu trabalho, então ajude-me a decidir sobre esse assunto encontrando um tema. Fiquei me perguntando qual tema que mais gosta de ver na arte de paper dolls? Por essa razão coloquei o questionário abaixo. O tema com mais votos será o meu principal objetivo na hora de desenhar paper dolls. Conto com a sua ajuda. Obrigado!

No comments:

Post a Comment