Tuesday 7 December 2021

Baby, there's no other superstar

Always looking for paper dolls or related art ... unfortunately I don't have any bibliographic references of the next paper dolls. I don't remember where I found them and don't have information about where they belong... If you know tell me. I will appreciate that.  ;-) 

See you soon.

Chicago Gay Defender, 1973

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sempre em busca de paper dolls ou arte relacionada com paper dolls resolvi dar uma vista de olhos nos meus arquivos antigos...infelizmente não tenho nenhuma referência bibliográfica das próximas imagens, não me lembro onde as encontrei ou tenho alguma informação sobre onde elas pertencem... Se souber diga-me. Eu ficarei grato. ;-) Até breve.

No comments:

Post a Comment