Wednesday 4 July 2018

"Fairly" a paper doll mannequin

I share again a fashion advertisement inspired by paper dolls.

I already have for some years ago in my collection. I cannot remember if it's from the late 90's or early 2000's ... but I remember it was distributed with a fashion magazine.

It was through this small catalogue that the pret-à-porter fashion brand Fairly presented some basics of its collection .

It is  a photographic registry of a paper doll in the form of a mannequin and about ten outfits and accessories that integrate the novelty of the collection and a possible combination of them in the way of dressing.


paper doll with out fits mannequin


paper doll out fits mannequin fashion model

____________________________________________________________________________________

Partilho novamente um anúncio de moda inspirado numa paper doll. Eu já a tenho há alguns anos na minha colecção. Não me lembro se é do final dos anos 90 ou início de 2000 ... lembro-me que foi distribuído com uma revista de moda. Foi através deste pequeno catálogo que a marca de moda pret-à-porter Fairly apresentou alguns básicos de sua colecção. É um registo fotográfico de uma paper doll na forma de um manequim e cerca de dez outfits e acessórios que integravam a novidade da colecção e uma possível combinação deles na maneira de se vestir.

No comments:

Post a Comment